[Foundation-l] A fundraiser for editors

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 2 22:11:33 UTC 2012

One simple idea I had (personal capacity, etc etc) - we stick lots of
banners at the top of the article saying "this has X problem! Be
careful!". Would it be possible to have them appear differently to
say, anonymous IPs, and display a more friendly message encouraging
the users to register and deal with the problem themselves, linking to
a guide focused on that specific tag (an "unreferenced" tag would lead
to a "here's how to add references to articles" short guide, for
example)?