[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sat Feb 18 14:57:09 UTC 2012

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:18:20 +0530, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucherian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I the one person feeling that the way this debate is going in a
stupid
> direction that is totally irrelevant to the scope of this list ?
> I thought we were to discuss " Movement roles letter, Feb 2012 ". Just a
> gentle reminder ! :P
>
> Regards
> Tinu Cherian

Apparently, somebody decided that internal-l is a more appropriate place
to discuss Movement roles letter, and Meta should be used for suggestions,
and thus what is left for foundation-l is whether it is appropriate to
deliberately offend other posters. I left several suggestions on Meta
couple of days ago, they did not generate much of discussion.

Cheers
Yaroslav