[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Articles In Uzbek Blocked

Denny Vrandecic vrandecic at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 16 20:59:58 UTC 2012

My Uzbek contacts say that uz.wp was blocked since August 2011. I was in Tashkent in December (and gave a talk on Wikipedia in Tashkent), and I can confirm from first hand that uz.wp was redirecting to msn.com in December.

I thought that the blocking of the Uzbek Wikipedia in Uzbekistan was common knowledge?