[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Feb 14 13:32:14 UTC 2012

Hi Ziko,

if you're saying that the proposals should not get 'extra points' because
they happen to come from a working group that did not function optimally
(far from that - although it was definitely not useless either) I totally
agree. Just review the proposals on their own merits, and consider its
impact rather than its source.

Best,
Lodewijk

No dia 14 de Fevereiro de 2012 14:23, Ziko van Dijk