[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Mathias Damour mathias.damour at laposte.net
Mon Feb 13 07:45:32 UTC 2012

Why would both "Associations" and "Affiliates" both need to use
Wikimedia marks ?
Does OpenStreetMap need it if it gets some grants from the WMF ?

I hope that these models won't be used to softly downgrade (or threaten
to downgrade) chapters that would be said not having their "bylaws and
mission aligned with Wikimedia's".

--
Mathias Damour
49 rue Carnot