[Foundation-l] Partnering with organizations - was: Re: Blog from Sue about censorship, editorial judgement, and image filters

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:01:05 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to say the same. Hm. I'll talk with others from my
> organization and see is it possible to mobilize a couple of European
> feminist organizations to work on those articles.

These are the types of discussions we frequently have on the gender gap
list. Panyd in the UK is currently developing a program to work with women's
organizations to not only bring more editors but also broaden content. If
there is anything I can do to lend a hand, even from afar, please let me
know. It's also something I hope to develop here in the US in the future.

I encourage people interested in developing these types of ideas further to
stop by gender gap-l as well!
see these projects developing elsewhere, of course :D

-Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American