[Foundation-l] Blog from Sue about censorship, editorial judgement, and image filters

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 30 16:33:06 UTC 2011

On 30 September 2011 03:47, WereSpielChequers
<werespielchequers at gmail.com> wrote:
> Re David's point that "The trouble with responding on the blog is that
> isn't just an annoying delay, there are posts which have gone up with
> timestamps long after my post. I don't know whether that was me not knowing
> how to do blog replies or something else. But the solution is in our hands,
> I've now posted my blog response in
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sue_Gardner#Your_blog_post where
> really it should have gone in the first place.

http://suegardner.org/comment-policy/

All the comments people posted thus far have been approved. It just
takes some time, since I sometimes sleep, or have meetings and so
forth. I'll check to see if there's a way to note that for commenters
pre-posting: I'm sure most people don't notice the comments policy.

But thanks, WereSpielChequers --- I saw your note on my talkpage :-)

Thanks,
Sue

--
Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!