[Foundation-l] Blog from Sue about censorship, editorial judgement, and image filters

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:23:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> One more, but forgot her name and too lazy to search. German females
> in discussion on German Wikipedia should be also checked.
>
> Up to now, all females from US (four of them) are in favor of filter
> (though, Sarah just tactically) and the only one not from US
> (Brazil/Portugal) is against.

Oh yes, I'm so tactical! (LOL) Regardless, you'll be delighted to know that
after mulling about the image filter and getting all bent out of shape about
it, I've come to this conclusion:

"I don't give a shit about the image filter."

And it's an extremely freeing feeling.

-Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American