[Foundation-l] Dead Sea Scrolls

Billinghurst billinghurst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:07:30 UTC 2011

Is the copyright claim on the scroll or the image.  I would expect the latter and they are
perfectly entitled to claim copyright on the image, the issue is that in various countries
it could be held true by the courts that it is in copyright, and in others it isn't.
Truth in copyright claims is like truth in advertising. ;-)

Regards, Andrew