[Foundation-l] Image filter

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 23 13:40:14 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 04:22:15PM +0200, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> On 23/09/11 16:08, David Gerard wrote:
> > On 23 September 2011 14:57, Stephen Bain<stephen.bain at gmail.com>  wrote:
> >> The dewiki poll had 300 participants, the one on meta over 23,000.
> >
> > There was a poll on meta which asked "do you want the filter"? I'd
> > love a link to it.
>
> Surely, if a significant percentage of the 23,000 did not want the
> filter, they would find a way to tell us that?

Indeed they would! ;-)

* Odd distribution to first question in survey. (in lieu of a yes or no)
* De.wikipedia made new poll, to see if maybe people were trying to say "no"
  in survey.
* people said no in de.wikipedia poll.

We might want to set up more polls, but I worry they would be a huge mess.

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning