[Foundation-l] Image filter

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:41:32 UTC 2011

Please don't do the rhetorical trick that a mass of users would support
some point of view without actual proof. ("You've just posted what many
of us think and feel.")

The chat was of course dominated by the word "German". It's the one and
only poll that states the opposite to the view of the board. But you
could just leave out the comments from Ottava and it would be the half
amount of use of this word.

The main problems/questions remain:
* Is the filter any good?
* Is there a big audience that would enjoy and need a filter?
* How do we decide what will be hidden considering NPOV?
* ...

None of this questions where followed before the decision. Actually the
questions where raised after the decisions in combination with the
referendum. Thats one of things i really wonder about.