[Foundation-l] Possible solution for image filter - magical flying unicorn pony that s***s rainbows

Bjoern Hoehrmann derhoermi at gmx.net
Wed Sep 21 18:05:18 UTC 2011

* Kanzlei wrote:
>Your assumtion is wrong. The 8.000 daily are neither neutral nor
>representative for all users. Put the picture on the main page and You
>get representative results. We had that in Germany.

That's missing the point. Putting an image on the front page is putting
it out of context, so you get complaints about an image appearing there
where people do not mind the image appearing in the article, and people
do not get to decide whether to open an article that might feature some
content they are uncomfortable with and consequently do have their mind
in a "I do not know what to expect" state.