[Foundation-l] Possible solution for image filter - magical flying unicorn pony that s***s rainbows

Fae fae at wikimedia.org.uk
Wed Sep 21 16:57:04 UTC 2011

> ... many of them argue - I paraphrase - that "Wikipedia must not be
> censored because it would stop being neutral". ...
> - Andrew Gray

Please categorize anyone who thinks the projects are anything like
"neutral" as a <redacted>. One need only do, say, a simple count of
photos of girls in skimpy bikinis versus lads in skimpy speedos that
happen to illustrate articles, to come to an obvious conclusion that
consensus of the majority is not the same thing as neutrality. Though
I am not supportive of filtering, I agree that however you argue it,
this point of view has little to do with the policy issues.

Cheers,
Fae