[Foundation-l] Possible solution for image filter

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:45:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 18:00, David Levy <lifeisunfair at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some people won't be content until Wikipedia's prose conveys their
> cultural/religious/spiritual beliefs as absolute truth.  Should the
> WMF provide en.[insert belief system].wikipedia.org so they can edit
> it and leave the rest of us alone?

Don't worry! Any implementation of censorship project would lead to
endless troll-fests which would be more dumb than Youtube comments.
The point is just to kick out them out of productive projects. Imagine
a place where Christian, Muslim, <religon3>, <religionN>
fundamentalists will have to cooperate! That would be the place for
epic battles of dumbness. We'll have in-house circus!