[Foundation-l] Minor projects withering and dying? Really?

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 21 07:49:01 UTC 2011

Usage statistics alone, I would agree with you.

But stats can tell so much more than just what you get from usage stats.
 For instance:
http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikinews/EN/ChartsWikipediaEN.htm   (be
sure to scroll all the way to the right).
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

415-839-6885, x 6643