[Foundation-l] 86% of german users disagree with the introduction of the personal image filter

Oliver Koslowski o.nee at t-online.de
Sun Sep 18 14:46:47 UTC 2011

Am 18.09.2011 15:58, schrieb Fred Bauder:
> I do support "censorship". There is absolutely no excuse for hosting an
> image of Mohammad as a dog, but this is a Rube Goldburg boondoggle.
Nothing wrong with hosting that picture
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Muh-hund-original-rondellliten.JPG ).
It's really about where it's used.

Should it be used in the article on Muhammad? Heck no. But in the
article
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Vilks_Muhammad_drawings_controversy )
describing the controversy that arised around that very picture? Sure
enough, because it serves an encyclopedic purpose there.

Regards,
Oliver