[Foundation-l] "All human knowledge", by Jimmy Wales (?)

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:39:53 UTC 2011

Hi;

Perhaps, you may want to help me compiling information about this topic and
improving the estimate.[1]

There is a false sensation about Wikipedia being almost complete. In the
other hand, projects like WikiSource are in their infance, for example,
Internet Archive hosts about 3 million public domain books,[2] how many of
them are available at WikiSource?

This project compile images for every square kilometre in Britain.[3] We can
use this idea for Commons, and take thousands of millions of photos of all
the world. : )

Regards,
emijrp

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Emijrp/All_human_knowledge