[Foundation-l] 86% of german users disagree with the introduction of the personal image filter

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:23:59 UTC 2011

Am 16.09.2011 20:38, schrieb phoebe ayers:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:15 AM, Tobias Oelgarte
> <tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> 86% of the German contributers opposed the feature. Does the same
>> pattern apply to the global poll, or was it just the difference in
>> question? We don't know as long per project data isn't released. I
>> repeatedly asked for this data for more then 2 weeks. So far, no
>> additional data was released. It somehow starts to piss me off.
>>
>> Tobias
> Tobias -- we all want to see the by-language correlations. It hasn't
> been done yet, as far as I know (I haven't seen anything further
> myself, nor has the rest of the board). This information isn't being
> kept from you or hidden, the analysis just doesn't exist yet.
> Patience!
>
> -- phoebe

It took you three days to get out the first results, with most time
spend in reading comments. Now i simply asked for a table from the
database and it takes more then two weeks, while it could calm down the
controversy about the poll and provide good arguments. The longer it
takes the worser it gets. So you should hurry up on this simple matter.
Just the raw data, a simple table

Q1 | Q2 | Q3 | Q4 | Q5 | Project (> 20 voters or "other") | date (no time)

with random order of rows would satisfy. We can make the analysis alone
based on this data, provide the plots and so on.

What we don't want, is a final conclusion without the anonymous raw data.

Tobias