[Foundation-l] 86% of german users disagree with the introduction of the personal image filter

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 16 18:10:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 07:13:26PM +0200, Milos Rancic wrote:
> I would repeat the best possible solution to end this: Implement it on
> English Wikipedia -- you (those who want that filter) have some
> numbers which would support that action -- and leave the rest of the
> projects alone.

Thanks for throwing us en.wikipedians under the bus dude! ;-)

Might be nice to wait with enwiki implementation too until we have
something that we know will not have Evil Repercussions.

Else we end up forking enwiki, if my spidey^Wwiki senses don't
betray me. O:-)

sincerly,
	Kim  Bruning
--

I won't shove Evil Images down your throat, if you don't
shove Evil Cats down mine. :-)