[Foundation-l] 86% of german users disagree with the introduction of the personal image filter

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 16 18:53:04 UTC 2011

On 16 September 2011 02:14, Fae <fae at wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:
> What a strange assumption from Peter. I don't believe for one minute
> that WMF would commission a global referendum and then ignore the
> results. If there has been an official statement along these lines I
> would love to be pointed to it.

Yikes, this is a very fast-moving thread. I haven't read it all yet,
but I wanted to jump in and say that yes, there has not yet been an
official statement responding to the referendum results. There will
be, but there isn't yet.

Currently, the referendum team is still doing some analysis of the
results -- there are some questions we are hoping to get answered
around language breakdown. And I am currently reading lots and lots of
write-in comments.

If I had to guess, I would image there will be a statement within
about two weeks. But that's not a commitment, just an estimate.

Thanks,
Sue

--
Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!