[Foundation-l] 86% of german users disagree with the introduction of the personal image filter

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:40:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 10:08, Tobias Oelgarte
<tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com> wrote:
> A strong majority of 86% percent voted to not allow the personal image
> filter [2] , despite the fact that the board already decided to
> introduce the feature.

I believe it is a fair assumption that we have voted for developing
the feature, so wikipedias who need it can activate and use it, while
those who do not want to use it will not request its activation, or
will request its deactivation. I see no technical reason not to do
that so I see no reason not to do it this way.

Peter