[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:56:29 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 17:44, Stephen Bain <stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 1:26 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen
> <cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:
>> "We do realize that what we did was wrong, and this is clearly not a
>> situation where we can go on with the 'your opinions have been
>> duly noted' haughty attitude. We apologize for even going that route
>> ever in the first place. The community rules, we serve, that is what
>> we are being payed for."
>
> "Let us now prostrate ourselves at the feet of that segment of the
> community which opposed this idea, who we realise are the just and
> righteous leaders of the Wikimedia movement due to having the loudest
> voices, and beg for their absolution."

"We accept the fact that our motives and motives of those who
supported us lay in our suppressed unconscious part of mind; that it
shows how deep are our fears to face the real world. But, as we said,
we've learned the lesson and we'll try to face reality, no matter how
painful it is. That's our job, as we are the leaders of Wikimedia
movement."