[Foundation-l] board meeting minutes: Aug 3 2011

Michael Snow wikipedia at frontier.com
Mon Sep 12 22:42:01 UTC 2011

On 9/12/2011 3:22 PM, Lodewijk wrote:
> Hi Phoebe,
>
> thanks a lot!
>
> Reading the minutes, I am wondering - are the reports of the independent
> companies (KPMG and Daniel J. Fusco&  Company) available online so that the
> considerations of the board can be better understood? If so, it would
> probably be helpful to link them from the minutes :)
I don't know for sure, but I'm going to guess neither report is online.
 From past discussions about this, the auditors have strongly
discouraged having the reports they make to the foundation published.
It's not a normal practice with any organization in their experience,
and to them it's akin to an attorney letting a client publish the
attorney's work product. I would guess that similar reasoning might
apply to the Fusco report.

--Michael Snow