[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Sun Sep 11 01:01:49 UTC 2011

Just to followup on this.  Andrew Garrett is talking with Tim about the best
way to extract this data while still keeping the secrecy of a ballot intact.
 Some of the analysis we simply may not be able to do, without risking the
secret ballot.  We'll let you know more as we hear.

pb
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.