[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 09:10:31 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 6:40 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 September 2011 09:34, Yann Forget <yannfo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2011/9/10 Philippe Beaudette <philippe at wikimedia.org>:
>
>>> I do not yet have a full feed that meets our needs for analysis beyond
>>> what's already done.
>
>> We should have started by this before organizing a "referendum".
>

> I've asked only twice now, here goes for a third time:
>
> What was the process of coming up with the questions? Who did this? As
> much detail as possible please.

I'm also scratching my head about this, and I would like to know who
created and approved this survey instrument.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/Committee/en

"The Committee is responsible for planning and maintaining virtually
every aspect of the image filter referendum. For example, the
Committee plans the type of voting and requirements for voters, drafts
and organizes all of the official referendum pages on Meta, verifies
that voters meet the criteria, audits votes to ensure there are no
duplicate votes or other problems, et cetera."

Does "the type of voting" include the survey instrument used?

If not, does the committee know who is responsible for it?

--
John Vandenberg