[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Draft Terms of Use for Review

Kudu kududot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:49:18 UTC 2011

I'd rather have harassment dealt with first by each community's AN/I
boards and ArbCom if necessary, and then the Global Requests Committee
or whatever it ends up being called. I don't think neither stewards
nor the WMF are in the proper position to make arbitrary calls over
user conduct. Stewards are meant to be for black and white cases.
Personally, I support the introduction of a global ban policy allowing
both for Committee and community bans.

~K