[Foundation-l] Draft Terms of Use for Review

Geoff Brigham gbrigham at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 8 23:29:18 UTC 2011

Nathan, Theo,

You guys raise good questions (as always).  Short answer is that hosting
liability is not compromised, and I think Steven responded to the harassment
policy inquiry.

That said, may I suggest that you put your points on the discussion page as
you see them, and we will answer more comprehensively once we understand
where the primary issues are.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Terms_of_use   Going forward, I will
probably limit my comments to the discussion page.

Many thanks.   Greatly appreciate the inquiries and feedback.

Geoff
-