[Foundation-l] Hypothetical project rebranding Wikimedia

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:47:10 UTC 2011

Does rebranding change anything then the "name" or "appearance"?

Or better asked: Does it help to solve any of our real problems?

I might compare this to throwing cat's around. A rather useless feature,
since anyone knows how to edit and a personal message worth 100% more
then a template.

Greetings from
Tobias Oelgarte