No subject

Fri Sep 2 16:33:14 UTC 2011

is just misleading: For instance, one of the most ranking missing article=
s,
[[Alison Campbell]], has all 5000+ links leading not from other articles,
but from article talk pages, where it is not explicitly present, which
means someone put this red link into one of the highly used templates for
project evaluations (I did not investigate which one). I actually doubt
that the person is even notable, though there is a short stub in Dutch
Wikipedia. There is no way that this is really one of the most wanted
articles. Others I tried from the first page share the same problem.

Cheers
Yaroslav