[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 7 18:53:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 06:35:02AM -0400, Sydney Poore wrote:
> 1) We have people speaking up publicly saying that they are not able to edit
> from some locations because of the presence of some images on our Projects.
> Numerous editors have told me this in private, too.

Seriously? So at least one of my theoretical scenarios and potential exploits
have already been spotted in the wild (albeit inadvertant, and in embryonic form).
AKA, it's not theoretical.

Oh wow, blue team is SO dead.  O:-)

By the way, if people are already reaping the bad karma for fubaring their own
networks, why are we trying to help them?

sincerely,
        Kim Bruning
        Who wants to run a censorship wiki-wargame. (As soon as I have some time off
        again ;-)