[Foundation-l] The systematic and codified bias against non-Western articles on Wikinews

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:32:14 UTC 2011

Wow, you pat yourself on the back more times in that e-mail than I ever
thought possible in a single message. So you think Wikinews is the greatest
thing, and that us outsiders know not what we are talking about and don't
have a right to an opinion since we're not full-time Wikinewsies? Great,
that doesn't solve any problems or get anybody anywhere, though.