[Foundation-l] Tragedy: videos and slides from presentations Wikimanias (lately 2011 in Haifa)

Jan Kucera (Kozuch) garbage5 at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 6 20:38:14 UTC 2011

Phoebe,

as a board member, can you make sure no more decision on next Wikimania host is made unless something like a propper "conference content guideline" is created and made mandatory for the next host?

My guideline proposal:
- presentations have to made accesible under free license
- host will put all presentations and video footage online within X days of end of conference (under free license again)

I think this would be enough and any host would be happy to comply.

Cheers,
Kozuch