[Foundation-l] EU Consultation on Open Access (deadline coming soon)

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:26:48 UTC 2011

[sorry for cross-posting]

Dear all,
the deadline to submit our response to EU consultation on Open Access and
Open Science is September 9th.
It's an important opportunity to express our voice on these fundamental
topics (i.e. access to scientific information and knowledge).

Daniel Mietchen, our Open Access Wikimedian in Residence,  is doing a great
job writing a draft with all the answers here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/RCom/OA/EU

You can directly copy and paste, if you will, it takes 5-10 minutes to
complete the questionnaire.
Please refer yourself as "Wikimedia chapters", in order to have deeper
impact (it is in fact possible to complete the survey as a citizen, an
organization or an institution).

Here's the direct link:
http://ec.europa.eu/research/consultations/scientific_information/consultation_en.htm

Thank you for you time.