[Foundation-l] [Wiki-research-l] Summary of findings from WMF Summer of Research program now available

R.Stuart Geiger sgeiger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:45:41 UTC 2011

Thanks for the interest, John!  I put the list of the top 250 up at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Most_wanted_articles -- but I
didn't exactly publicize it.  I guess this is my chance to do so now!
Also, a list of the top 1000 redlinked articles is up on a separate
page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Most_wanted_articles/July_2011
and the entire dataset is up at
http://toolserver.org/~swalker/redlink_list.csv -- note that it is
42.8mb!

If you have any other questions about the redlinks/bluelinks dataset,
feel free to ask me.  And you can check out the meta page for more fun
links data, such as how many more links we added between 2009 and
2011, or incoming links to articles about countries / each country's
population: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:One_Link,_Two_Links,_Red_Links,_Blue_Links

Stuart

----
Stuart Geiger
User:Staeiou / @staeiou
Ph.D student, UC-Berkeley School of Information