[Foundation-l] Wikisource: Trademark infrigment?

Hydriz Wikipedia admin at wikisorg.tk
Mon Sep 5 09:19:40 UTC 2011

The sister projects used to not have mobile versions of their projects, but now the developers are currently testing out a new mobile interface(Extension:MobileFrontend) and I believe they are making this new feature the default selection for mobile devices very soon.

Regards,
Hydriz
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hydriz