[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 04:04:09 UTC 2011

starting from "is there a tool" has some truth :) if there would be an
itch, somebody would scratch it. if there is a real need a tool would
exist written by somebody. and if somebody really feels to use such a
tool, this person would switch it on.

because, contrary to a mediawiki parser and wysiwyg editor, its easy
to do. and it is easier to do than e.g. wikitrust:
http://www.wikitrust.net/. and its easier to do than handling the
mediawiki bug list with over 500 (five hundred) bugs unhandled [1].

maybe this whole story is much ado about nothing,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Much_Ado_About_Nothing ...

[1] buglist - https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/buglist.cgi?columnlist=opendate%2Cvotes%2Cbug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cop_sys%2Cbug_status%2Cresolution%2Cshort_desc&field0-0-0=votes&list_id=3144&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&type0-0-0=greaterthan&value0-0-0=2&order=votes%20DESC%2C&query_based_on=

rupert.