[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:30:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 September 2011 22:18, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stierch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I really wish people would read previous discussions.
>
> > Don't be passive aggressive ;)
>

> I think it's an entirely reasonable statement, given what Kim's cited
> in his reply is stuff that came up in the last week.

I travel a lot, I work a lot, and sometimes other things take priority over
read really long Foundation-L threads. I apologize if I didn't make the time
and burdened Kim in anyway.

And again, thanks Kim for repeating everything you've already said in the
past and lazy people like me really appreciate it and I'd give you a
barnstar for repetition if they made one. =)

in #wikilove (and frustration sometimes!),

-Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for the Wikimedia
Foundation<http://www.glamwiki.org>