[Foundation-l] Tragedy: videos and slides from presentations Wikimanias (lately 2011 in Haifa)

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Sun Sep 4 20:44:38 UTC 2011

It will be a lot easier to import from YouTube once Timed media handler adds support for webm to commons. If you check out the wikivideo-l and commons lists for some recent example YouTube to commons scripts.  I know this is not super useful info right this second, but there is hope on the horizon.

peace,
--michael