[Foundation-l] Learning about cultural diversity from US diplomacy

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 4 17:49:32 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 09:36:10PM +0300, Dan Rosenthal wrote:
> > Leaked cables are primary sources, some of which pose problems because
> > they may contain non-public personal identifying information. Generally
> > the information in them becomes available for our purposes after they
> > have been analyzed by a peer-reviewed secondary source.

> Nevermind, thanks Fred.

:-/

Do we know of any really good wiki that supports sane amounts of
OR/SYN, more fine grained RS rules to match, and uses consensus to bring
them all, and in the brightness bind them? ;-)

Wikinews would be perfect, except they have the whole news angle,
which is not really all too handy for the longer work involving a
lot of digging.

If not, can we start one? :-)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning
--
"And if that don't work, use MORE consensus!"