[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 4 17:43:54 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 03:08:54PM +0200, Ziko van Dijk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On German language Wikipedia, there is a poll of its own.
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meinungsbilder/Einf%C3%BChrung_pers%C3%B6nlicher_Bildfilter

Assuming that the .de community is similar to the wikimedia community at
large, I think that the difference in results can largely be
explained directly by the design of the !referendum.

The emerging discrepancies between the german vote and the
!referendum, together with the known deficiencies in the !referendum
design warrant some -slight- cause for concern, perhaps.

I'd like to run some sort of audit to allay potential concerns.
Any ideas as to practicability and/or execution?

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72