[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 13:52:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 11:17, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> The bimodal distribution in the first graph suggests this feature will
> continue to be controversial (to say the least), with fans saying "we
> had the majority" and foes saying "there is clearly not a consensus".
>
> So. What happens now?

People with sufficient free time could be very imaginative in solving
that existential problem for them. I've heard that German, Polish,
Hungarian (etc.?) Wikipedians solved the problem by introducing
flagged revisions. I suppose that Board's approach to that problem is
to analyze endlessly numbers which basically mean nothing.