No subject

Fri Sep 2 16:33:14 UTC 2011

On German language Wikipedia, there is a poll of its own.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meinungsbilder/Einf%C3%BChrung_pers%C3%B6nlicher_Bildfilter

It will go until September 15th, but by now the results are as
follows: Against the filter 231, for the filter 44. Undecided 14.

Kind regards
Ziko

--
Ziko van Dijk