[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimedia Brasil + WMF

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 06:55:43 UTC 2011

I think that is exactly Michael's point. ChapterS appoint two board members. So no single organisation expects the two members selected to push one chapter agenda.

On the other, what Jimmy propose is that one organisation appoints a representative in one other organisation. Hence it would be expected for the representative to push its org agenda :)
Envoye depuis mon Blackberry