[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimedia Brasil + WMF

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:11:09 UTC 2011

And Jan-Bart and Kul knows about European and Asia laws? Jean-Bart and Kul
can go to General Assemblies? Jean Bart speak the 12-15 languages spoken in
European Chapters (i will not even mention how many languages Kul would need
to know to be the Asia representant)? Jan-Bart and Kul would decide what is
in the best insterest of the board they would be part in the chapter or the
for the interest of WMF?

And How many laws we need to change to allow them to be part of boards?
because many laws forbid foreigners to be board members (some laws - Like in
India) forbid even to be chapters members.

I'm sure we can come up with better ways to solve WMF- Chapters
communications issues that this.
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Nossos_projetos>.*