[Foundation-l] Ideas for newbie recruitment

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:30:10 UTC 2011

Not sure about that specific change, but one illustration might be the
Article Feedback Tool, which contains a "you know you can edit, right?"
thing. Off the top of my head I think 17.4 percent of the 30-40,000 people
who use it per day attempt to edit as a result of that inducement.
Admittedly only 2 percent of them *succeed*, but it's not a lack of
motivation, methinks.