[Foundation-l] just wondering, are we going to take down en.wikipedia.org?

Hubert hubert.laska at gmx.at
Sun Oct 30 13:59:38 UTC 2011

We have the ability to strike back with our means

Lockout of all the IP addresses of companies, institutions, members of
Congress. All to the Blacklist of our site.

This includes all educational institutions and religious groups who
profess not an implicit model of an open knowledge society.

Then they can even try to force open access to knowledge. How absurd it
is then, will prove to be accurate by this procedure.

Do not strike the en: WP .. This is pointless, because the Foundation
also runs here long ago a course that goes against our original intentions.

Hubertl