[Foundation-l] moderation soft limit

Mateus Nobre mateus.nobre at live.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 17:46:04 UTC 2011

I think it's relative (like everything, anyway)

When we were discussing about image filter I remember over one hundred-mails. It was a good discussion. It would be hilarious if someone speak ''Hey everybody, we exceed the thirty messages soft limit, let's end this discussion right now.'' :P

Some debates are big and the consensus doesn't come easy, what could we do? Suddenly stop?

A ''soft'' limit is always great, but in some cases is not applicable.

MateusNobre
Wikimedia Brasil - MetalBrasil on Wikimedia projects
(+55) 85 88393509
              30440865