[Foundation-l] Given that we have won, can we turn Italian Wikipedia back on now?

Nickanc Wikipedia nickanc.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:44:58 UTC 2011

very often in italian history, italian politicians use to postpone votings.
This is tactics: when people gets angry for a law proposal, they delay its
approval saying "we trust you", with the hope that later people wouldnt
notice the law proposal. About this law this has already happened: it was
originally proposed in 2009 then delayed, now proposed then delayed because
of our protest.