[Foundation-l] Public domain Mickey Mouse. At last.

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sun Oct 23 13:30:57 UTC 2011

Reopened (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:%22Appreciate_America._Come_On_Gang._All_Out_for_Uncle_Sam%22_(Mickey_Mouse)%22_-_NARA_-_513869.tif#File:.22Appreciate_America._Come_On_Gang._All_Out_for_Uncle_Sam.22_.28Mickey_Mouse.29.22_-_NARA_-_513869.tif)

Though I agree with you that a deletion discussion among
non-professionals is not the proper way to determine the law.