[Foundation-l] News from Germany: White Bags and thinking about a fork

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:33:58 UTC 2011

If something is useful or not, shouldn't be the question. Alt least the
WMF seams to see it that way, because it is very doubtful that the image
filter is useful for the project, for its goals, growth and development.

I would invite the Board to view the movie "Schoolbreak Special: The Day
They Came To Arrest The Book". Well - I know it is old and i know that
isn't such deep. But in some way it wraps up all the ill logic behind
the current discussions. If you have a copy, maybe at your local
library, then you should watch it. For everyone else is still Youtube:

http://youtu.be/Pt_n3cBYCVA
http://youtu.be/Z7qoo4kbcV4
http://youtu.be/5pguP16g5NM
http://youtu.be/4EtKZbEDKl0